Friday, December 22, 2006

It is driving me crazy not knowing my grade. I am almost tempted to call my teacher and the only thing holding me back is I don't want to bug him since he is most likely working on every one's grades not just mine. I am sure he would like his holiday like everyone else. In a way I wish I could take three classes next semester. Now that I know I can do it I want to go gung ho. Peter doesn't want me to though because Aiden is our number one priority so until he goes to kindergarten I will still be a part time student. I am hopeful to get a check to pay for books soon. I guess they don't get issued til the first week of school though.

We are still not finished Christmas shopping and I guess we will do it tonight. He said the stores stay open til midnight. Every year we say we won't leave stuff for the last minute but we do. It is because we hold out for his bonus. I think we will end up spending more than what his bonus is. I keep telling him not to get me anything because I have already got my present, perfume, make up, a ring, pj's and a down alternative comforter. Jokingly I told him to get me a dooney and burke purse and he actually looked on the internet last night for it. I told him really not to because I just got a new purse recently.

I was going to take Aiden in to his school today for a Christmas party but he was still awake last night at midnight wanting to finally eat his dinner. He didn't get up til 9:30 this am and so I decided I wouldn't tkae him. He enjoys being at home playing his Puter games any way. I thought about baking Toll house cookies and still haven't decided if I want to be lazy today or not. It is really nice outside so I will most likely Let Aiden drive his tractor on the street today. I get my exercise that way since I have to jog to keep up.

I feel like all I do any more on this blog is ramble on about nothingness. My sponser told me to journal every day so I am doing it here instead of in writing where nosey butt can get his hands on it.

No comments: