Thursday, December 28, 2006

Great Christmas

We all had a great Christmas. Aiden especially. Both of the older boys were with us all the way through Christmas morning. My only disappointment was for Peter, that Jared didn't even get him one gift after Peter gave him $100 to spend on gifts for people and Andrew who also got $100 to spend on people gave his dad a $20 sears card. WTF Jared however did buy a gift for the skank with the money...grrr. These kids are thoughtless and self centered. As far as I know Andrew and his gf are coming back up over the weekend. yippee. Well atleast Andrew isn't as bad now that he is clean and sober. He doesn't pull a bunch of bullshit and hangs around the house playing on myspace. Shit all of them put their blogs on private so I can't tell what is going on now. I think they did it because they figured out I was looking at them and alos because Jared is now ex friends with some of the guys that have screwed him over so he deleted his and started up a new one but put it on private too. I coul tell how they were doing by looking at those things. Any ways.....

Poor Aiden caught a cold from his cousin most likely who came over here so uncle solar could use me as a babysitter. Seiji had booger nose the entire time he was here. He did on Christmas as well so I am not certain when he contracted the virus but had it full blown the day after Christmas. He is laying on the couch as I type. He has so many toys this year he doesn't know which ones to play with. His favorite was the Thomas the Train Legos. I even have fun with that one. We bought a smaller Thomas set for him that I think I will take over to his grandparents house. Not sure yet. After Christmas was over I was lying in bed putting Aiden down to sleep and he says, "Mama, how does Santa come down the chimney? What do you think Santa is doing now?" Isn't that precious. I told him Magic and that Santa is most likely seeping because he is so tired from delivering all those presents around the world.

I hope Cali and Renee and Crazy aunt all had a great Christmas. I didn't send cards out this year Renee so yours didn't get lost in the mail. That was the reason for the brief email. I did get yours though and your family is just precious as usual.

No comments: