Tuesday, November 28, 2006

anti aging stuff

I tried the free trial of hydroderm and the exfolliant. The exfoliant was a teeeny tiny bottle and even though I could have used it daily I didn't. It cost $39 and lasted 2 months. The serum and cream for the trial cost $67 or so if you don't return it within 30 days. They automatically ship you a supply every two months unless you opt out or cancel. I fell in love with the stuff but it is too expensive (Peter through a fit) So now I am trying the Loreal microdermabrasion and peel kit for a fraction of the cost and lot bogger bottles. I tried it today along with the olay moisturizer. So far I like it. It can only be used 2 times a week. I liked the exfolliant from hydroderm because every day I sluffed off all the old skin and was left with a very clean, small pored and clearer complexion. I normally have large pores and I am often times broke out in black heads and pimples.

No comments: