Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Biatch

I had forgotten to post some stuff for last week so I did and it is in the order written. Anyways Jared went over to Christina's yesterday with his mom to get his stuff and the bitch "couldn't find the camera" Yeah right she used it on 11/4/06 to post a new myspace pic and then set it to private so we won't see what other new pics she has taken. I so wish we could send her a bill for the camera. It was not meant for that bitch.I guess he got everything else, shut down his comcast, PG&E and got himself off the lease. He should have never paid her for the $100 he owed on rent. Her true colors are really showing and I told Peter the other day, I told you so and he was like I told you what. So I said I told you a long time ago she was no good and would hurt him but I didn't expect it so soon. She already has a pic up of her and this new guy that she cheated on Jared with and his family at some amusement park thing. I wish I was 14 again and could justify calling her and telling her exactly what I think of her. Oh well I got to stop letting her rent space in my head free of charge cause it is getting old.

Aiden is sick and has been since the middle of the night Sunday. He has been using the potty on his own on a more regular basis. I knew that is how he would finally do it. he would scream at the idea of using the potty but when it is his idea he is eager to go. He gets so much praise from us and lots and lots of stickers. Stickers are still a nice reward.

Peter and I have been getting along real well. In fact I think he even feels closer to me now. He has been pretty sweat these past few days. We really have come a long long way. I am glad I didn't give up on him. I have an easy life because of him and I am ever so grateful. Sometimes I miss work but I don't miss the stress of it all. School is still going well except for missing a few days here and there because of Aiden's illness and what not.

No comments: