Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Today is sad and happy

Happy because of Aiden's birthday this week, I got a 92 out of 100 on my test and I am still happy to be getting married one of these days. Sad because Jared and Christina are really breaking up. I woke up at 4 am today and was thinking about Jared and couldn't go back to sleep. So I called this am and he sounded terrible. So I called Peter and he said that Jared had spent the night last night with her so he wasn't to worried. Then later today Peter called me and said Jared was upset because they are breaking up and he got fired for missing work (because Christina cheated on him and they were breaking up so he was too upset to go in). I know he is hating life right now and he is the kind of person that always plays the victim and thinks that God hates him or something. I hate that he is always feeling like a victim because he will always be a victim and he just doesn't see it like that because he is a victim!!! Arrgh. Well anyways Peter told him to pack all of his stuff up and then Peter would go over and pick it all up. He is going to move back in with his mom. Peter will tell him that he is welcome at our house to get away from it all. I told him to tell Jared he can come tonight if he wants and he would have the whole house to himself for most of the day tomorrow since I am going to Sacto. to see my aunt.

No comments: