Wednesday, November 29, 2006

bargain shopping

I usually by a lot of stuff online. For one it is easier than dragging my son to the stores, but also because shopping up here sorta sucks. Our JcPenney at the mall is so small all they have are clothes and a few sheets, towels and limited bedding. I got a queen size down alternative comforter for our bed for $45.00. I thought it was going to be $35 but I missed that sale I guess. I got two more pair of jeans for myself since I don't fit in any jeans except one pair. Just when I went out and bought moisturizer and stuff yesterday I came home and I apparantly missed cancelling a shipment of hydroderm so a box was sitting on my porch when I got there. I didn't tell Peter that I bought stuff yesterday.

Peter has a meeting at the high school for Andrew with his ex. His grades are terrible and I guess it is to see about getting him on track. Can't say back on track because he never has been on track. All I know is that he is not coming to live with us. Period. I know that Peter wouldn't even suggest it since he has his girlfriend now. Whew thank you Heather. Does this look like the boy is changing at all? He told his dad he has 15 days clean but I don't think he really wants to be clean. I would think if he intended to he would change his website a bit. He is too proud of the fact that he is drinking and druggin.

No comments: