Monday, November 27, 2006

Christmas shopping

I bought a normally $600 watch for Peter for $338 and free shipping. Yeah I am sure he will love it. He better for that price. It is a diamond accented Bulova.

I didn't know what else to get him. He has an unnatural obsession with watches so I opted for that even though he already has close to 20. I think I will get him a watch case also.

The rest of the weekend went well on Sat and Sun. Peter's brother came over on Sat and the kids drove us crazy. Sunday we did shopping but not for Christmas. We better get a move on. I already know what my dad wants, the grandma's are pretty easy to buy for and the rest of the family is hard. Well except for my son who tells me at every commercial what he wants. LOL.

Speaking of my son. He has been playing nick jr games and is so good these days he needs absolutely no help. He can also switch to his dvd games by himself as I have walked in to find him playing pin ball when he was previously playing Wow Wow Wubzy. He uses his thumb on the mouse since his hands are too small but it doesn't slow him down. He also has two hand coordination and can use the arrow keys and space bar at the same time to make the characters walk and jump at the appropriate times. The bad part is we have tos hut the computer off just to get him off to eat or do something different. He is hooked and doesn't event ake his eyes off to look at you. So I am not even certain what his limit should be.

On a bad note. Someone broke into Jared's car over the weekend and stole his laptop that we just bought him last Christmas out of the trunk. So he lost the camera we gave him. He broke the camcorder we bought him and now this. I swear his kids are the most irresponsible I have ever seen.

No comments: