Monday, November 06, 2006

Jared's visit was short but went well. He is supposedely going over to Christina's house today to nget his stuff. We urged him to get everything we had given them because technically it is his not hers. We gave him a $300 camera, a laptop computer, bathrom rugs, a bed, a stereo, rice maker, etc. i sure hope he doesn't play his mr nice guy card. he is still trying to suck up to her. I have been looking at their my space sites and she took him off her friends list. he posted a bunch of notes on the 4th and she never responded. just goes to show whe is still breaking up and he doesn't want it. We prayed for him every night and assured him life will get better. I told him what ever he does don't marry his grief. I hope he understood what I meant.

We watched flight 93 and after ward I bawled my head off the rest of the night. i don't talk much about the goings n outside of my little world and for the most part I try a lot of times to not know. When you really look the world is in such violence, destruction, and down fall. I get wrapped up in that shit and get all too sad so I try to avoid the news at times and the news paper. I have been reading lately and there have been so many cop killings this past year. It is crazy.

No comments: