Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Friggin enchiladas

Some days it is so hard to get myself motivated. Motivated to clean the house, to do laundry, to do the dishes, to do homework, to cook dinner and even to do things my son likes to do. Today is one of those days. I still have the homework and dreaded cooking to do. I can't pull the you are eating curry (premade packaged) and rice card tonight because that was last night. I was still feeling sick yesterday so Peter told me to go ahead and feed him curry. I ate a bologna sandwhich and Aiden ate left over Stauffers lasagna(sp?). We have a stack of corn tortilla that needs to be used up so I really ought to make enchilada's. Peter bought this hue stack and I do not know what he was thinking. There are like 50 of these in one bag. There are 2 1/2 of us. How in the hell am I going to use up that many tortillas. Do tortilla's freeze well? I seem to recall trying and then they fell apart on me after defrosting. I don't even feel like amking stinking enchiladas, it takes forever and gets me and my kitchen messy. So maybe I will make it another day, now what to make with a lb of ground beef I already defrosted. Never mind I am off to make friggin enchiladas. I can't listen to my conscience eat at me over the much needed to be used tortillas.

1 comment:

CaliGirl said...

its nice to know im not the only one who argues with ones self about not wanting to do sometimes and then doing it. lol

so how were the enchiladas? i love those....actually...i love all mexican food.

hope you are feeling a little better today.

hugs girlie!