Thursday, October 19, 2006

Email to him

I am completely embarrassed now to call the office and ask for you. I fear "she" will answer the phone when I call. I also have a gut feeling that you have told "her" what happened when I came across the email from her to you. She obviously was going to follow up with the question and I don't believe you said to her well, ahem, it is none of your business. I bet you told her I found out, I bet you told her two days later i went out drinking and I bet she has told other people in the office our business (THAT is the WAY women are and that is normal for women to do, gossip gossip gossip in the office) I know because I worked in an office for more than half my life. I don't trust you because you have already made it clear that you have a very personal and trusting relationship with her, which you never wanted me to find out about. You also can not answer my question's with a straight answer. I also find it obvious that you still do not trust me since you have "snooped" through my history and the blog I used to have. I never snooped through your stuff like that. At the most I looked at your phone history when I was feeling like you were cheating on me since you and I had no sex for like a year. What is a relationshi[p if there is no trust and no communication. Especially when it comes to problems like sex.
We have issues and the same issues that have been going on our intire relationship. I don't even know what to say about that.
--

3 comments:

CaliGirl said...

something to think about....

do you really want to be in a relationship that is like this for the rest of your life?

i know you want the best for your little boy...but you also have to be happy in life also. thats what will make your son happy.

think about it before you really do consider getting married.

big hugs to you girlie :)

Reg said...

I think that is why I have been so tearful the past few days.

Just Me said...

I agree with Cali- Regina you deserve so much more. You need so much more. You are a FANTASTIC mother, you are always putting Aiden first, but sometimes, you have to put yourself first in order to put him first. You are a strong and powerful woman. Deep down you know this, you wouldn't have come this far if you weren't.
You have to do what's best for you first, the rest will fall into place. Hugs to you, I know it can't be easy. Nothing worth it ever is.