Thursday, October 12, 2006

Side swiped

The day after I did go drink. One long afternoon into evening drunk at a bar right up the street from our house. I called Peter after having two beers and told him that he needed to pick up Aiden after school. Then I hung up on him and turned my phone off. Next thing I know basically is that it was 10 or so I had been cut off from the bar and I wanted to go home. Ofcourse Peter came and got me and he yelled a bit that first night but after that he really hasn't said a whole lot. I think he feels a bit responsible even though he isn't. The next day which was Friday Peter had arranged for his folks to be at our house to watch Aiden. I stayed in the bedroom except for once I came out and briefly talked to my mother in law.

It has taken over a week now to get back into the groove of things. I still wanted to drink again on Tuesday. That was my fault because I had fed the sleeping tiger. It is Thursday now and my son is home sick. I had already spoke to my teacher yesterday and he said I could make up the test on Friday or Monday. So we are just hanging out in our filthy let everything go to all heck house.

No comments: