Monday, October 30, 2006

Family feud

Either somewhere far back in this blog or my old one I had mentioned that Peter's oldest son, 19, is engaged to his girlfriend, 15 or 16. I believe I also stated that it wouldn't last and that Jared would get his heart broken by this gal. Well it happened, I just didn't expect it so soon.

First off, Aiden's party was a blast for everyone. Jared couldn't make it since he had to work. Christina came and so did Andrew and his girlfriend Heather. Christina left with Ojiichan and Baba to go home for their own Halloween party. Before that though, Christina had given Jared the ring back because he had been a screw up. He was spending his money unwisely and drinking too much alcohol and not going to work. I guess they still planned on this party though. Somewhere along the line the neighbor girl next door ended up in bed with Christina and Jared. We don't know everyting but supposedly Jared made the move on this girl in their bed. The next thing we hear is that Christina slept with the guy who lives next door and that they are breaking up. So Christina called Peter and told him that she regrets sleeping with this dude but that she fucked up and they are splitting up. Same info holds true today. They are splitting up but Peter talked to the two of them already and said that he would like to sit them both down and talk to them. I know Peter is going to talk about ou own trials and tribulations and how we and especially he overcame them. I cheated on Peter and he finally has let it go and forgiven me. He still hates my ex but I don't have a problem with that. I think he will be telling them that they can see it through this. Christina really is good for Jared. She helps keep him in line and responsible. Although he has been screwing off lately. I guess after all the money we forked out for his culionary classes he hasn't even been going to that. It sounds like she was fed up and wanted to get even with him for his misbehavior with that other girl. Peter told Christina that he has accepted her as his daughter in law and cares about her and the both of them. Hopefully they can work it out. I am afraid with out her he is going to fall into a pit of depression and irrisponsiblity. We are also concerned with his drinking. I knew that one day we went over to their appt and he was throwing up that it had to do with alcohol. I saw Corona beer caps all over the floor and his throw up smelled like alcohol throw up. Sounds gross but I am all too familiar with that smell. I just now told Peter though because I did want him to worry. He acted surprised.

Any ways atleast this whole fiasco didn't interfere with Aiden's party. He had so much fun. All the kids did. Even the older ones. They all enjoyed their gift bags and the party favors which were all Halloween themed except that hats and party horns and blowers. They got glow sticks and stickers, Halloween pencils and erasers, funny eye glasses, halloween cups with straws, etc. We bought Aiden a driving tractor. He also got a huge Tonka fire truck and a huge helicopter, magnet whatchamacallits, clothes, remote control car, tinker toys, books, a puzzle and a small Diego Lego set. I say he made out like a fat rat. The $50 cake was not what I had hoped for. It was beautiful and the cake part itself was moist but there was two inches or so of very sweet rich frosting. They should have only used a little frosting since it was a chocolate cake. We also ended up having cold cuts, home made soup, chips, salso, and veggies with dip. All really easy stuff and it was great that nobody had to cook. Everyone just adores our son and I am so happy for that. He is a very smart, sweet and kind little boy. people tell us all the time how smart he is. We are kind of biased ourselves so when other people notice I know it really is true.

No comments: