Friday, October 27, 2006

My aunt

She is not doing well. She has been in the hospital for a while. She has been transferred to a place like a nursing home. My dad couldn't tell me what is wrong with her but it has to do with her neck. WTF? Any ways if she doesn't respond to treatment it could turn fatal according to him. She doesn't know where she is at I guess so what ever it is it's affecting her brain. My guess was some sort of tumor but who knows. My uncle probably told him exactly what she has and what it affects but my dad doesn't understand or remember much any more. I swear I think he is getting alzheimers and he is half deaf too. He refuses to go get a hearing aide and would rather say what all day long and make people repeat everything they say and yell at him. Any ways I have to go visit her next week before it is too late.

No comments: