Wednesday, October 25, 2006

gaining and losing

Peter can't afford the kind of ring I want so for now he is going to get the setting I want with a smaller center stone. Atleast we are getting engaged finally. He is going back down to Pooles right now because he went in earlier and told them what he could afford and to see what they could do for him. He said he wouldn't be able to pay his brother cash so going through him is out of the question.

To top it off I found out my medical benefits are going to be cut off. So I either have to go to work and get benefits or we are going to have to sign up for Kaiser. Kaiser is a long ways away. The closest one is in Roseville an hour away. We would keep Aiden's health insurance as is. I better get into the dentist asap. The soonest it would be cut off is November 2. I have a dr appt on Monday so I am going to see if they can shoot me one last time and refill my meds.

No comments: