Monday, October 02, 2006

Went to ER again

Damn it to all hell. For two night I got no sleep. Friday night I could not sleep because every time I started to fall asleep both of my arms and down the middle, ring and little finger would fall asleep, tingle, ache and go numb. It was impossible to sleep with my arms like that. It happened evry time I layed down and would stop after sitting up for a while. So the following day I was a bitch and tried taking a nap with out success because of the numbing when I layed down. The next night I also had trouble sleeping because of slight numbing and because of the friggin knot that had devolped in my right shoulder and up the neck. So the next day I went to the urgent care clinic and apparently got there late so the dr was at lunch. They recommended that I go to the er's clinic next door. So I did. I was seen right away and since I was already scheduled for a CT on Monday to determine the cause of neuro problem they didn't refer me. I told the dr that I would not take, narcotics, benzo's, SOMA etc as I I was in recovery. He said that limits the medications he could prescribe to me to help with the pain and sleep. In the end he was able to prescribe the muscle relaxer. I forgot the name.....but will look and post later. It helped but only after I had several in my system. I slept last night and thank God because I don't hurt as bad today.

No comments: