Tuesday, October 31, 2006

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

I have already started telling Peter's family that we are engaged and I told my dad's girlfriend last night. My dad is on his way to Missouri so I have to wait to tell him. My dad is going to be thrilled. He was asking where is my ring at Aiden's birthday party. He wants us to get married something fierce. He loves Peter to death not only because he gave my dad a grandson but because Peter treats me so well. My dad knows about our non existant sex life and still thinks it is my fault for not doing things to get Peter in the mood. I gave up trying to tell him long ago. The very first time Peter met my dad 4 years ago he told my dad that he plans on being with me for a very very long time. He said something else too that let my dad know he had intentions of getting married so my dad like him from the start. This was when Peter was a hard working laborer making $20 an hour.

No comments: