Thursday, August 17, 2006

He is going home

Yeah Andrew is going home today. I feel relieved. Despite the overdose incident he wasn't too bad this time.

I have been getting calls from my brother in law again. His ex is up to the bullshit again. When he is supposed to pick up his son for his week, she won't answer the door or her phone. She will make an agreement to go get their son on her off day and it isn't confirmed the day before but the day she is supposed to she no shows then tells daycare that it is his fault as an unfit father. She made up some damn lie about having a migraine and then because her car was in the shop. So my brother in law went picked up his son then drove by her place and saw that her car was there. so he asks me to call and say that I know her car is there. I guess he just wanted to let her know that other people are on to her game. So I left a message on her voice mail saying we know her car is there and that it is a shame she has to play games. She is now threatening to garnish his wages for half the day care. He just doesn't have the $ now and would lose his home if she did that which in turn would hurt their son. So Peter calls her that same night and this time she picks up and he basically asks her why the hell she is so bent on trying to make his brothers life miserable and she denied it and so Peter said in so many words that she was a self centered bitch. He swore at her so much I couldn't believe my ears. He was hoping to come to Seiji's defense. Now she wants to talk to me and I told my brother in law I don't wish to do so that there is nothing that she could possibly say that would change my opinion of her and that it would take a change in her actions to get her off my shit list.

No comments: