Monday, August 28, 2006

sponser

I can't remember if I mentioned before that my sponser has hurried me off the phone when I have called for a few months now. She will also agree to meet then not have the time or say that she had a prior engagement. So I ahve basically given up on her. I have some one picked out already but I haven't seen her at the meetings I go to so I have been technically without a sponser for a week or so. I just hope I don't have to start over at step one with the new one. I am ready to move on to step 5.

As I was driving home today I came up on our neighborhood and saw two firetrucks, two sherrif cars and an ambulance. I didn't get a really good look because the fire truck was in the way but someone had aparently wrecked into a house knocking off the corner of the house and jacked up the garage door too. I can't wait to drive down a bit later after everything has cleared and get a better look. It happened down a side street and it was the second house from the stop sign. I can't figure out how the got enough speed to do that kind of damage. The angle that it hit the house it would have had only 4 houses to pass before it hit. That isn't much time for an older car to gain speed. I still can't figure it out. There were tons of people out gawking. If Aiden hadn't been sick I would have walked him down there but it was too far of a walk.

No comments: