Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Stinky fishy kissy lips

I put on the new perfume I purchased today and asked Aiden whether I stink or smell pretty....his reply "stink" I bought Beautiful Sheer. I haven't had a new perfume since 2003 so I treated myself today. Along with some new fall cloths.

I also got the shots in between my joints in my spine today. He showed me on xray how the spaces between vertebrae are widening and how the spine itself has straightened up a little. I was told previously by his receptionist that the white areas on it are the arthritis....wrong. It is the kissy lips at the edge of the bones which are much more pronounced on the right than the left which explains why it feels like I have a rod going thru my back on the right of my mid back. Lots of fishy kissy lips going on. My low back has been bothering me today and with out me even telling him, he could tell I was having spasms by touch.

I also took Aiden to the dr today because the frequency of complaints of butt pain increased. I explained to the dr that he only goes poo the amount enough to merely stain his diaper. The dr said he isn't constipated he is holding in his poo from painful past experience. I thought that was the culprit. He prescribed a laxative to help soften and make him go. He recommended I sit him on the pot after breakfast every morning to get him in the routine of going. I advised that I am going to have another issue to deal with since Aiden never wants to use the toilet and has a fit if I try and make him. So I made sure Aiden was listening and had the dr tell him the medicine was to help him go poo and that it would make it not hurt. Aiden said, NO! So the dr kept reasuring him it wouldn't hurt and that it would make his tummy aches go away. Since Aiden absolutely loves his dr I am hopeful that did the trick.

No comments: