Friday, August 18, 2006

water fun

The neighbors came knocking on the door to see if Aiden wanted to play in the water with them. The guy about my age who lives with his mom right now has a 3 year old and his brother is in 5th grade. So I offered to fill up the blow up pool for them and to play in our back yard. I guess they stayed for a couple of hours then went home to eat and nap. I am grateful for the visit as I was lazy and feeling guilty that I wasn't doing something to entertain my son. Aiden often goes out to play basketball with the 5th grader. He is really good with Aiden and would make a great babysitter some day. His sister is supposed to babysit one of these days when we decide to go out on a date. Like that will ever happen.

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Regina I am so glad to see you doing well. Thanks for letting me know you are okay. Keep up the good work! You are a shining light in the storm of darkness.