Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The check

So Peter talked to his boss on Monday. He explained all that he does for the company and how he deserves to be paid the same amount. His boss agreed and said he would give him his check. I told Peter I bet he is lying. He is a big fat friggin liar. Peter described his personality to a t. He said he is a self absorbed, poor me, self indulged person. So Tuesday rolls around and by the end of the day no check. Peter believes he should get it by the end of the week. He hasn't talked to him about it again. I would have rode his ass all over again if it were me. His boss did say he did't want him to leave. He claimed Peter hasn't been a team player. I believe the office people are the ones that are saying that and saying Peter gets paid too much. Peter is the highest paid employee in the company and he has added waterproofing to their company and many other things as well. If it weren't for him whole crews wouldn't be working.

Peter has been praying like crazy about all this. I have never believed in prayer for ones own needs except that thy will be done. His prayers ask the Lord for specific things for himself. I am not saying that is wrong at all. We just differ in the ways we pray is all. I am glad that he is turning it over to God. I can tell he is stressed out to the max but doesn't want to talk about it. He feels like he is failing his family and I assured him last week that isn't so. I know he devotes 10 to 12 hours a day and even at home to his work. He develops strong relationships with the crew members and has gained their respect. In turn they do favors for him all the time. We are often invited to their homes for birthday gatherings, great big taco feasts and the like. We had tacos sent home from one of the workers one weekend and they were authentic tacos like from Mexico and they were the best I have ever had. So was the salsa. I guess the guy who cooked it was a cook in Mexico when he lived there.

Well any how I wanted to also mention that it isn't wise to use that Spray and wash dual action Stain remover plus oxy clean on clothes other than white because it bleaches out the area you sprayed it on. I ruined three shirts from using it on pink, burgandy and blue t shirts. For the ladies I will recomend Bare Natural by Loreal. It is a mineral posder foundation. It works great and I don't break out as bad as I used to. It covers evenly, gives a healthy glow, lasts for hours and looks pretty natural. It is also much easier to match skin tone. I found one that is exactly my skin color so there are never any "lines".

No comments: