Monday, July 31, 2006

Email I got this am :)))

Good morning sweetheart,

Hope you and Aiden have a great day. I would like to marry you soon. What do you think about that? Today is going to be challenging for me. Just trying to give it up to GOD and trust that it will be all good.

Love you........................Peter

I think we are pretty fortunate considering we have come full circle. We still don't have sex as often as I would like but things have improved markedly in that area. I am glad that I stuck it out for Aiden's sake and in return I am happy again. I hear about all the fighting his brother and auntie prozac do over their son and it just makes me grateful that we are still together.

His brother is still really hurt that she walked out on him and the bitterness carries over to shared custody of their son. I feel bad for Seiji who is stuck in the middle of all this and hearing name calling and swearing. Seiji appears to be undisciplined and therefore doesn't listen and obey what he is told. He bit my son over the weekend and I gave out to him harshly. I should have made him apologize but he can't talk still. There is something wrong with that. Aiden has been speaking clearly for a long long time now. We can't make out practically any of the words Seiji is saying. It's like his own little language. He was on the slower side of walking too so maybe it will just take him a while to communicate to. When he doesn't get his way he cries and does it a lot. Aiden does too but he understands what we are saying for the most part. For example if he wants ice cream and we say no not til after dinner he still is upset but he also knows that he will get ice cream after dinner. I am not certain Seiji has the comprehension that Aiden has too. When you talk to him sometimes he has this blank stare like huh? I told Peter Baba favors our son a lot. He doesn't see it but I told him a lot of what she has said about him that was negative. She likes Aiden because he does what he is told and says thank you, please and excuse me. We have instilled good manners from the very beginning. I like to think kids know a lot more than we give em credit for and I speak to him as if he is much older. I explain things to him so he has the big picture. Ofcourse he is still my baby boy and I probably baby him too much still but I am only going to get this once so I am appreciating every second of his babyhood.

No comments: