Monday, July 17, 2006

Worry worry worry

Peter's boss had him doing repair work instead of sales for several months. Now he says he kept Peter out too long and that they don't have enough work. Everyone is expecting Peter to instantaniously sell jobs and produce work. His boss had him sign a no compitition contract again. He had already signed one years ago. It basically states that if he went to work elsewhere that he would agree not to take his bosses business. That has Peter concerned that his boss has plans to get rid of him. He has not done anything wrong so the only thing we can speculate is that his boss can't afford to pay him. I recommended that he talk to his boss about it and he said that he doubted his boss would tell him the whole truth any ways. His boss isn't the greatest as far as integrity and honesty even I know that. So Peter is stressed out today and that in turn has me stressed out. I told him he could find work elsewhere and if the pay was less I could always go back to work so we could make ends meet. We could also have help from my dad til we got back on our feet. We have a shit load of bills we pay for now. Well over $4000 a month. I sure hope everything will work out.

No comments: