Sunday, July 02, 2006

Decided to start over

It has been hard not journaling via blog. My BF read my blog, read some personal stuff and got mad at me. So I deleted the entire thing. No warning, no nothing. I had asked him before not to read it and he said since I let the entire world read it he should be able to also. I told him no one close to me knows about it and the ones that do read it don't know me. In any case he doesn't know about this one and it I can blog with out him knowing that suits me fine. I just know I can't share personal stuff because he will read it. Too bad I can't trust him.

We were supposed to go boating tomorrow since we borrowed Shrek's boss' boat but he can't get it fixed and know repair shops were open when he called. Looks like we are SOL til Monday. I am a bit nervous about taking our son but we won't know how he does until we try.

1 comment:

Derek said...

Thanks for the email about the new blog. Glad you're back at it!