Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Now I don't know what is going on. I talked to Peter to see if he was going to be home by 5:30. He said no he was still at his brothers house who is refusing to come home with him. Uncle Solar is going on and on about how fucked up his life is and how everyone is out to fuck him. Peter said he is really out there and is wigging out yet won't leave his house. He says Solar is showing all the signs of over stress and depression with suicidal thoughts. Peter told him he doesn't feel comfortable leaving him there alone. So any ways I called my sponser to see if I could bring Aiden and we got our dates crossed. I wasn't even supposed to come tonight. She is doing H&I at the jail tonight. I can't wait til I start going into the jails or mental institutions. After that I called Jeff and when I said hello he knew it was me and sounded all pissed off so I immediately told him that Peter did not ask me to call that I called on my own. I told him why not come up and spend the night and I would take him to the dr in the am. I told him it can't hurt anything. He told me that he was right in the middle of talking to Peter so I let him go. I think he forgets that he was the one that called Peter in the first place and said I can't take it any more. That is a cry for help if I ever heard. Peter dropped everything and even brought his boss with him to uncle solar's. The business meeting they were in went bad anyway and they were asked to leave. Ouch!

Uncle Solar keeps flip flopping from I am going to see some one and get on medication to I can't leave my house and saying what am I going to do at your house. Peter told him well you can come up and relax for one thing. I have a feeling he wants to get drunk. He isn't an alcoholic but has been drinking a lot and heavily from what Peter has told me. Peter reminded him that all of the siblings have addictive personalities and that is like playing with fire. His sister is still on meth and we told her we would pay for her to go to clean and sober living and have a place for her dog but she says she isn't ready. She was at their dad's house over the weekend because the place where she lives has no air. It was obvious she was coming down because she was sleeping the entire day except to come out and say hi and that was it.

No comments: