Saturday, July 08, 2006

Doing my homework

I have researched all kinds of stuff from UPS, Pay pal, jars, bottles, bulk prices of ingredients, canning, preservatives, etc. I have presented the majority of it to Peter. Now all I have to do is make a batch, determine the cost to make it per bottle then determine my profit margin. As an instentive to buy we agreed to offer the first 10 customers one free jar of the sauce in a addition to their purchase order. Since my website never gets many hits I was also considering advertsing on the more popular blogs like Dooce. Peter was not keen on that idea and wanted to soley advertise on our website at first. All in all I want to give this a try. If nothing else it will be a learning experience and some people will get to enjoy fantastic teriyaki sauce.

1 comment:

Derek said...

Wow...you sure are into this! I hope it works out...good luck!