Thursday, July 20, 2006

Jerk

Just as expected his boss had something up his sleeve. Yesterday he told Peter he wants to readjust his salary and it is going down but he wouldn't say how much. So Peter and I are left hanging wondering if we can pay all the bills. Like I said we have ashit load of bills. We charged a lot. Peter did I should say because I disagreed with many purchases and he went ahead and did it any way. I told Peter I would go back to work. I can bring home atleast $40 grand a year which would help a lot. Maybe a bit less to begin with since I haven't worked in so long and don't know all the law changes. Peter won't find out until the weekend. He is pretty upset, like I have never seen him and pretty scared like I have never seen him. His face last night at dinner was just drawn and down. He said on the way home he is feeling like a failure to his family that he isn't doing what he is supposed to. I told him bull shit I know better and how hard he works. THEY pulled him out of sales to do repair work for over two months and now he is being penalized for doing what the mother fucker asked him to do. Bullshit he is a chiken shit boss if you ask me and a caniving little fuckwad. There I said it. I have thought that about his boss for YEARS now. Peter has been there for 4 years and built that company up by adding new products and services...ie, water proofing and specialized floor coverings like the one in our garage. Gotta go for now...shower

No comments: