Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Off to the dentis today

It is off to the dentist for Aiden. We haven't found one in Yuba so I am driving an hour and 15 minutes to Sac to go to his dentist. What a drag but I want his teeth checked out and cleaned. I may stop in at Ojiichan and Baba's and surpirse them. I bet they would like that a lot. I never do that any more since we don't live in town. So unless they come up during the week, they only see him pretty much on alternating weekends or less. I am sure they are doting over their beautiful new grandson though. Man he is just a gorgeous baby. We got a picture in the mail the other day. Peter's youngest brother and his wife just had their 3rd child. She is my age or so. He is a big eater too. She nursed him a lot on Fathers day when we first got to see him. Still made me wish I could have nursed Aiden instead of supplementing half with formula. What is, is what is I guess. I stop questioning why and what these days and I am a lot more peaceful these day. Sort of like acceptance I suppose and I really have come to the conclusion that Peter and I are meant for each other. We have a cooperation with one another. It makes living together possible. I am not an easy person to be with but he seems to do just fine as long as I am clean and sober.

No comments: