Wednesday, July 26, 2006

HOT

It was 107 yesterday. We broke the record for most 100 degree days in a row and it will be blown off the charts since there is no let up any time soon. It has been too hot to do anything but stay indoors.

I go for more shots today and am dropping Aiden off at daycare for a short while. He will not be happy. They had water play yesterday at 9:00 am. Today is movie and pj day. During the summer I don't put pj's on Aiden, just night time pull ups and a tank. Tonight I meet with my sponser. I can't cancel again.

Apparently my sponser already has a new man in her life. Perhaps this was lined up before her and her hubbie split a couple months ago. This guy has already moved in with her. He treats her foster (to be adopted) son like his own so that is good. She sounds really happy. Will know more when I get there. Her marriage involved clashing libidos like me and Peter. She finally had had enough and told her now ex that she wants a divorce. Sex was nonexistant.

No comments: