Thursday, August 10, 2006

you say ketsup I say catch up

Well let's see, Peter got his check. We went boating over the weekend and papa took Aiden fishing his very first time over the weekend. Last Thursday Peter's middle boy, the hellion came to stay with us. I freaked when I caught word that he wants to move back in with us. As it is I want him to go home and things to go back to normal. He would have been gon but his grandma refused to babysit him while his mother went on a trip so she asked us to keep him. What does that tell you!!! The kid took 8 tramadol on Monday and ended up having seizures and taken to the hospital. I took him to a meeting on Thursday. I had planned on taking him to a meeting again today but I am not well at all. I guess he is going home on Saturday.

I don't know what the hell is wrong with me but nearly three days I have the cold sweats all day and all night long. The only time I feel normal is in a very warm shower. My feet and hands freeze while the rest of me has goose bumps and sweats. I do not have a fever. My back hurt so bad along with the cold sweats that I didn't get to sleep until after 3 am. I have done nothing but take a shower all day. Thank God Aiden has daycare today because I have no energy at all.

No comments: