Monday, August 14, 2006

Not gone yet

Andrew's aunt couldn't drive part way so Peter didn't take Andrew yesterday. In fact Peter asked what I thought about Andrew staying a few more days. I told him he was only supposed to be here a few days and it turns out he has been here over a week now. I said a few days means 2 days not a week. I asked when his mom was going to be back and he said Wed or Thurs. Ha tried to mislead me again. Peter decided to give me a break from having him here and took Andrew to Reno today with him. I am glad for my privacy. I just feel like I can't be myself when he is around.

The prank caller hasn't called again and I found out Peter left a message saying "if you call my house or call R...(me) again I will break your neck, better yet I will shoot you then break your neck." I have been listening to the message he left me over and over and I have heard that voice before I just can't remember where. On one hand it does sort of sound like my ex disguising his voise in the beginning but the more he speaks the less it sounds like a disquise. We still don't have an answer yet from the reverse directory thing. I hope we don't get ripped off on that. It cost $21 to find out who this is and I want to know.

No comments: