Thursday, August 03, 2006

Still no check

His boss called last night and Peter throws in (after I motioned to him while he was on the phone to ask his boss for the check again) please bring his "issue with him tomorrow" at their meeting in the afternoon. He had to say issue because a member of one of the crews was in our house within earshot. HIs boss got the picture and get this......The secretary of the office calls Peter this am and says his boss won't be coming to the meeting today. NOW DON'T YOU BELIEVE IT IS BECAUSE HE WANTS TO AVOID HANDING OVER THE CHECK. I called Peter right before my meeting and told me that and I told him that mother fucker is doing it on purpose. I said excuse my language but that is how I feel. I mentioned asking him to leave at the office so he could pick it up on the way home to make him keep his word. Peter indicated that the office was too farout of the way after all the driving he will have done today. He said the boss will be in the office tomorrow for their business meeting. Let's see, I am pretending to be a fortune teller. I can see him coming up with another excuse and because they are at the office Peter won't have a "little talk" with his boss and his boss knows that so he can withhold it once again. I am so interesed in seeing the date it was issued. If it was on payday it would have been issued the 30th. This guy is the biggest self centered, inconsiderate, chicken shit, lying man I have ever seen.

No comments: