Sunday, August 27, 2006

Shop til a fight breaks out

On thursday after class I went clothes shopping and spent an extraordinary amount of money. Mind you Peter's boss played the withholding of $1000 again but gave no forewarning this time. I had charged it since Peter said a few weeks back i could go shopping. I didn't intend to keep it all but had a hard time deciding so I brought home over $400 worth of clothes and I was going to model it and have Peter help me decide. I thought it might be fun. Well when he saw all the clothes layed out on the bed and asked how much the fun was OVER> never mind the fact that I explained I was taking some back the next day. So we got into an argument with him saying I don't understand why you do that and me explaining that I only have a short time to shop and it helps if I bring the clothes home see what matches with my existing clothes and to try them all on again and also to have time to think if I really want it. I said since I take it back the very next day it is like I never spent the money. Well we ended with me crying and saying fuck it I will take it all back. He said don't turn this around on me and I wasn't friggin trying to it was just easier for me to just take it all back and not have to hear a word about the subject any more. So he said I can keep a couple hundred worth. The next day rolls around and I decided to get up and try everything on again and see if I wanted to keep some. The nest day it was much easier to decide. Any ways I check in with Peter in the am and he said that part of reason he was upset was that he has seriously been considering getting me a ring and charging it and that money could have gone toward the ring. he said that amount could have been half....well I didn't like that much. Not getting the ring but the amount he indicating he would be spending. Am I a picky butt or what. It is just that the last ring I got was over $4000 and he didn't make near as much as Peter at the time. If Peter finances he can afford atleast a carat solitaire or more. So I took over half that back on Thursday and today I said I am not interested in the highest quality diamond and I no longer have to have a three stone setting but at the very least I would like a 3/4 carat or up, preferrably a 1 carat and it has to be near colorless. I actually looked at rings at the mall whie I returned and brought home a card with a ring and it's price. I suppose I am a little eager but the thought of being engaged finally is exciting. I was not really hppy with the ring I got last time and it was my own fault for not speaking up and not thinking I was worth it. I really wanted a carat but told him I loved the 3/4 the only difference this time is that I know all of Peter's bills and 1 carats are pretty darned expensive so if I got the same size I would still be happy. I would be over the moon though if I actually got a cart. I am not expecting it though. Peter isn't real big on size or spending a fortune on jewery despite me having diamond earrings and a custom made diamond ring and custom made Topaz and diamond necklace. I could even tell him to hold off until he could afford a carat but then I am afraid I would have to wait another 4 years before getting engaged and I would rather be engaged. Enough about me being selfish.

Peter's brother, uncle solar called me on Wednesday eve and asked that if he had to go out of town for work during the week would I be willing to watch Seiji over night and all day. I told him sure but that I am going to school and Monday night, Tuesday day and Wed night Thursday day are out because of school. So he couldn't bring Seiji up like I think he was going to ask and instead went to Ojiichan's and was spending the night. What I didn't know was that he had gotten into it with auntie prozac and he told her that she could pick him up on Thurs in Yuba City at my house. I guess that made her mad. So she called him several times that night and called and talked to both Haruni and Ojiican. She had to have known Seiji was at their house but she played this dumn game calling my house afer 11:00 pm on Peters cell phone woke me up and said is this...(my name) and I knew her voice so I was pissed and hung up on her. Then she called the house phone and I was really pissed and said look Ca..it is after 11 and we were sleeping. click. All I heard is I have to talk to you. Not at 11 you dont witch. So I ended up having to turn the ringers off, wake up Peter to have him turn his cell phone off (he had to get up at 4 am that day). So Harumi called me the following eve and filled me in on how she called their house at 11:30 and threatened to call the Sherrif's because uncle solar didn't tell her where her son was and Ojiichan told her fine go ahead and call the sherriff and hung up on her too. Poor Ojiichan is old and has a really bad heart and he had to go to the dr the next day due to an irregular heart beat. That pissed me off so I sent autnie prozac a nasty email telling her she sent him to the ER and to do us all a favor and leave the grandparents out of their mess. I also told her I didn't appreciate being woke up from sleeping and that I wanted no part in being in the middle of their mess. She sent an email appologizing but I think it is horse shit. She told Harumi that she thinks everyone in the K family is ganging up on her. Harumi told her no it isn't true but that they don't want to be put in the middle of her and uncle solar's mess. She said that since she is the mother of their grandchild ofcourse they would like contact with her and for her to bring him over just skip the BS. But unfortunately we all know she is incapable of going more than 2 minutes with out bitching about her ex and trying to put him down to get people "on her side". She says that uncle solar lies all the time, he says she lies all the time. I suppose he is just giving her a taste of her own medicine is all. They are both nasty to one another and it just makes me want to stay with Peter all the more to avoid all this bullshit. it is sucking the life force out of both of them.

We went to Sac today picked up Jared and Chrtina, took Jared shopping for chef clothes since he is taking a culinary art class, went to Japanese lunch then over to Ojiichans and ate dinner only an hour after lunch because Peter lied and said we had eaten a coulple hours earlier. He could have told her the truth so we could eat a couple hours later!!! So we all felt full and sick after dinner was over. Not too long after that we had coffee and rich chocolate cake....ugh. We were all cracking up because we couldn't let on how full we were. Aiden was the only one that ate and didn't feel gorged.

It is late late so I better get my butt to bed or I will feel it tomorrow.

No comments: