Wednesday, September 20, 2006

5150 = suicidal

I was about to jump in the shower when Peter called and I asked what's up since his voice was serious. He said that he is about to be at Chris's house which is his ex wife and he said that last night Andrew was very sick. She got out of him that he had taken a bunch of Morphine and vicodin pills. She did not take him to the hospital (stupid if you ask me) She has an asshole husband that doesn't want to spend money on the visits (copay for Kaiser I suppose). Any ways,
this am she calls Peter and they discuss getting him admitted on a 5150. Andrew doesn't know it but he is being driven to the hospital today to be admitted. I told Peter don't even tell him anything or he will run. He may even have troule getting him in the car. I told him I would say a prayer and to call me after his admission unless he needs to before hand. Peter is a little stressed that his asshole boss will be mad. Peter told the office and tried to tell his boss but the dude will not return his calls. Typical. I wish his Boss was like CrazyAunt's husband's boss. She got flowers!!!

3 comments:

Just Me said...

I hope everything goes well for Andrew. Sounds like this has been a long time coming. I just glad that nothing deadly has happened. However, by the ex not taking him in last night and having his stomach pumped- she may have allowed internal damage to occure. The liver and kidneys could have sustained serious damage by those drugs. I'm praying for all of you!

Reg said...

Thank you for your prayers and all your comments.
I went today and looked at rings. I ws in a hurry and didn't get to look at the fake rings. Except I looked in the case where they are at and I did notice these sparkle a lot lot more than a real diamond and I was impressed but a part of me felt funny getting a fake ring if you know what I mean.

CaliGirl said...

hope all goes well. andrew is lucky he has his dad at least to help him.

hugs to you :)