Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Buzz will not be a "man" anytime soon.

That inconsiderate lady never called back. I was going to call her with Peter's phone and catch her off guard as she had both my home and cell phone to put into her cell phone to "caller id" me. You know if something like the size of Buzz changed her mind does she really think I would get upset if she had called and cancelled? She was the one that called me with her Bitch in heat. Hello!! I have never had anyone upset with me when I have called and changed my mind. I always got "thanks for calling". Then again that was the whole reason I would not let my dog go to her place!! She looked lower class and so did her daughter when I met her!!!

1 comment:

CaliGirl said...

that woman is rude. i dont like people like her in anyway and say far away from them.

good thing you didnt let buzz have his way with her bitch.

hugs