Monday, September 25, 2006

I feel more pissed on than pissed off

I got a call today from a woman I met several months ago. I met her at the park I take Aiden to and she had brought her Shih Tzu that day. This was before we purchased a puppy and it was her dog that made me want to go for the Shih Tzu breed. Her dog was beautiful and lovely and so calm and gentle with my son. She was small like Peter wanted and upon research I found out they are really patient with kids and don't shed. Bingo!! I went searching in the paper shortly after and eventually we got Buzzlightyear. So any ways after I had gotten Buzz I ran into her again but this time at an AA meeting with her daughter. I guess she was supporting her daughter there and ironically her daughter was in First Steps. I met her daughter right before I dropped out of First Steps but I didn't get to know her well. I went up to the woman and reminded her we met at the park and I told her about Buzz. She talked about breeding Buzz to her Shih Tzu. I said well give me your number and I will give you mine. Strangely enough I was thinking about her yesterday and thought maybe I ought to hold off on getting him nuetered. So the call today was to let me know she has a female (the offspring of the female Shih Tzu I saw at the park) in heat and wanted to know if I would be interested in studding my dog. I had to call Peter and call my vet to check if he was old enough. Ideally it would be better if he were older but it is not uncommon to breed this young. It just depends on his matuity and if he knows what to "do" with the female. So I called the woman back and said Ihave the go ahead except Peter does not feel comfortable sending our dog off and if she would be willing to bring her dog over fine. I talked to her other daughter and told her everything I could think of about our home and dog. She said she would bring the dog over at 3:30 and her daughter would follow her over. I ran errands and got back in time for her arrival. She never showed. I tried calling at 4:30 and I got no answer and it said the mail box was full. What the fuck. I thought maybe she changed her mind after I told the mother that Buzz weighs 15lbs. She asked if he is a full breed and I explained that the guy that sold him to me said he was. He had told me that he had both parents and that the father had no papers. So she was going to come over and check him out and bring her other puppy that was an accident but absolutelu adorable according to her. She insisted I see the little guy. He was a mix between Shih Tzu and Chiwawa (sp?) Her male Chiwawa nailed her female Shih Tzu when she was gone so she had no idea that her female was in heat and could not prevent it. She only had one puppy and they are keeping her. Why tell me all this shit and then not show up? It is now 5:42 and still no phone call. If they changed their mind the least they could do is call. If there was an emergency maybe call but I get the feeling they changed their mind and are too chicken shit to call and are avoiding my call. She purposely put my cell phone number in her cell phone. Ahh for caller ID. Did she know she wasn't going to come but failed to tell me she wasn't interested but still set up a time? Grrrr. I feel pissed on truley.

1 comment:

CaliGirl said...

i so hate it when people dont give the courtesy of calling when they are going to cancel on you. i can however understand if there was an emergency.

so what happened? did she ever call you? was there an "emergency"? if not...glad you found out now how she is before letting buzz have his way with her dog. all kinds of problems can happen in these kind of things if there isnt some kind of contract attached to this.

hugs to you girlie