Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I got 14 out of 15 correct on my quiz. Now the class is getting a bit harder. I started my homework Tues night and got stuck on a problem. I tried it twice, coming up twice with the incorrect answer so I set it aside for Wed.afternoon. Often times when I set something aside or put it on the back burner I can come back to it later and can figure it out. Even the teacher made this suggestion but I learned that from one of the many rehabs I went to.

I got my hair cut Tues. It is so darned hard to find a good stylist. I did find one since moving but I got a call saying she is dropping all new customers. I was offended by that. I don't believe she had too many customers and think she just didn't want to cut my hair. But who the hell knows.

Any how I took another quiz today and I can't wait to find out what I got again. Waiting so long is agony. I like school though and I am looking forward to going again in the fall. I am probably going to take the class my school mate recommended and definately another math. Unfortunately my current teacher doesn't teach the class I have to take.

I wish I could post some other stuff but I am afraid of posting real personal things for fear that Peter will once again locate my blog and read it. That is so unfair that he does that. I am sure I have given him reason to be suspicious of me in the past but still this is my journal and is private to him. He still thinks because I put it out there for the world that he should be included. Yeah what if I called one of his family members a nose picking, ungrateful goon. He wouldn't be so happy about that and really is non of his business. By the way I don't think that about any of his family members.

No comments: