Saturday, September 30, 2006

Business arrangement

I mentioned before that Peter's brother is a custom jewelry designer. I did not want to go thru him because he only deals with the best quality diamonds and it was my opinion and even the opinion of my mother in law that I would end up with a smaller diamond to fit "his requirements" I didn't even want Peter telling his brother about it. What did he do? He called his brother and the fun and the romance have sailed right out of window. It has now become abusiness transaction between me and his brother. Peter told me to call him and tell him what I want. If I wanted something other than a solitaire it would be impossible to describe what I want particularly since the one I am interested in I have never seen a picture of in books, magazines or on the net. The closest to it that I have seen is this.
I guess I am going to see if he can make it and if he says he can then I will take him to the store that had the one that is similar and just have him put bigger diamonds in it. I guess I should be grateful as he will give it to Peter at wholesale prices but he is already saying that he will not show me any diamonds with a color less than an F.

No comments: