Wednesday, September 27, 2006

What cartoon character are you?

I am Tweety and here is what it said about me.

You are cute, and everyone loves you. You are a best friend that
no one takes the chance of losing. You never hurt feelings and
seldom have your own feelings hurt. Life is a breeze. You are
witty, and calm most of the time. Just keep clear of back stabbers,
and you are worry-free.

Well I don't know about all that. I do tend to worry, um could be because of my continued, previous, but ain't happenen no more relapses but I have had friends dump me left and right just cause they got tired of talking to me loaded. Well when it comes to men I have been a deal breaker. Um who ever fucking said life was a breeze doesn't live. Witty, no, Dooce is witty. Ah but these days I am calm most of the time, unless you try to cut my sons hair with a pair of non hair cutting scissors because he has refused to get a hair cut for months (Peter).

Take the test

1 comment:

CaliGirl said...

Im Bugs Bunny.

You are fun, friendly, and popular. You are a real crowd pleaser.
You have probably been out on the town your share of times, yet you
come home with the values that your mother taught you. Marriage and
children are important to you, but only after you have fun. Don't
let the people you please influence you to stray.

I totally dont agree with the ME first statement. i know this is entertainment...but that so isnt me....my kiddo and hubby always come first before me.