Thursday, September 14, 2006

Forgot to mention

I sit in the very front row, pay attention and keep quiet unless I get called on. On Tuesday the back row and one gal especially got in trouble with the teacher for not paying attention, doing homework in class and what the teacher referred to is "attitude" that was "disrespectful." Unless it was a facial gesture I never heard anyone being disrespectful. So this am there was quite a stir before the teacher arrived. Particularly from the back row. I heard a few people say they were going to move up to avoid any further problems. Quite a few people were mad at him and the one gal apparently was really upset after class on Tuesday. Once the teacher arrived it simmered down and I made a point to turn around and look at who was in the very last row. The gal that got the brunt of it all, still sat in the very back stern faced. She didn't ask one question today. It makes me wonder if she really had any. The teacher didn't give out to any one today but as people were talking during "his time" he did look up and give one good dirty look. Boy I am so glad I sat in the front row. We get called on more but hey I would rather be a teachers pet than on his shit list.

No comments: