Friday, September 29, 2006

Against Cali's advise

I finally heard from that lady on Thursday. She had left a message on my cell saying she had an emergency with her grandson who had just had surgery and had to go out of town. She said she was stillinterested in breeding the two dogs. Since she was to bring their dog over here I said what the heck and her and her daughter and the female came over. So far all I have is a filthy dog and a filthy patio out of the deal. I had let them stay out last night and they had all the dirt dug out of a low round planter and had the dirt stuck in their wet fur. The female was perched up on one of Aiden's table so Buzz couldn't get to her and all the water was gone. I was pissed. I picked up as much dirt as I could by hand and put it back in the planter and then set the planter on top where she had perched herself. I really don't know if they will mate. Buzz acts like he hasn't a clue as to what to do. He smells her is about it. GROOSSSS and he has tried to lick her butt. Those nasty dogs will not be coming in my house.

No comments: