Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Back to the grind

We are just getting ready for school this am. I can't wait to find out what I got on my quiz. I am hoping he lets us know today.

It wasn't the greatest weekend considering it was that time of the month and I was fatigued too. It wasn't bad though. Everyone liked the bbq and I got to met yet another Japanese friend of the family that Peter had not seen since his mother died in 85. She has now invitied us to her home in San Fransisco in September. I say let's go for it. Even though I can hardly understand her english. Harumi was not kidding when she said her english was poor. she was also very traditional and asked who was the head of our household because he/she should sit at the end seat. I explained that Peter was the head but that it really didn't matter to us who sat at the ends. As it turned out my dad and Peter's dad sat at the ends and I sat next to Peter and Kobe.

Off to school we go, it is getting late.

No comments: